Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Dream...

My dream is to be with you
…To love and to care
…...share my life with.

I want to serve the Lord with you
…to sleep at night with my arms around you
to wake up in the morning seeing you

I want to be the mother of your kids,
You are the one I want to grow old with..

God has blessed me with things more than I've asked for
But it is you I am waiting
… It is you who is lacking in my life
… It is you who makes me complete.

I LOVE YOU...

at times life is so unfair but it doesnt mean we should give up on it.. move but never let your love for him be forgotten, you can love him still but love more yourself,,,Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past stop planning the future, stop trying to figure out precisely how we feel, stop deciding with our mind what we want our heart to feel, sometimes we jsut have to go with ..... "whatever happens-happens"

No comments: