Thursday, May 05, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

Here's wishing you a Mother's Day
That's filled with every pleasure,
And a future that's as happy
As the memories you treasure!

I know I have not said it enough
The way I truly feel inside
I understand why you were tough
I know you were on my side

I put you through so much
And caused you so much pain
I know I seemed out of touch
And caused our bond to strain

But you were great through it all
You seemed ready to understand
There to catch me when I’d fall
Ready to lend a helping hand

Your faith in me saw me through
Your love for me paved the way
All I want to be I see in you
On this well deserved Mothers Day.

I know you're in God's kingdom just wanna greet you on the special day and say the words that i longed to tell you mom.I Love You and Thank You, YOU are the Best Mom ever..I miss you so much...

No comments: