Friday, May 06, 2011

Love Across Distance

Hello World! Been a couple months since i stop writing, but now im back! While sitting infront of my computer i have only one in my mind "MY One True Love" who always inspire me and make me happy in many ways...

Asawa ko,

I know I said this many times but i still want to tell you again and again HOw much I love you.Thank you, Tim. What more can a woman say to the man who opened his heart to her, allowing her to feel the warmth of his love across the great distance that separates them? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of Happiness and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. "I more than love you".More than anything in this world I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We have both been through a lot of distrust and discomfort from our past, and we have seemed to finally find that trust and comfort in each other. We are always knowing what each other is thinking whether something is wrong, or right. I want to thank you for always being there for me, and doing everything you can to make my life easier. I love you so very much Honey!

Forever yours,

Marge

No comments: