Thursday, March 27, 2008

I dont know......

A man who makes a promise with words and not with actions may never live up to fulfill them. It's true that love can wait forever but it is crazy to stubbornly hope for someone who doesn't even care to understand how you feel. Love makes us see the things thru rose colored glasses. Most of the time, we fail to recognize the danger sign that light up along our way. This feeling that you have nurtured for so long isn't healthy anymore. You must realize that you have to let go now before it consumes you and your sanity. There is always a time to think and stop. A time to be sensible and not to allow our hearts to rule over our heads.

"When I lost you, I was the one who love you most, but between us you lost more..for someday I can love someone the way I loved you..but you will never be loved again the way I did."

1 comment:

bobbyboy said...

You have a nice blog. I think you are speaking for many people in your words, not just yourself.

Words are powerful and can bring so many emotions into one's life.

Keep writing as to relieve and inspire the many that choose not to write!

Cheers!